Friday, May 13, 2011

Keri fights back with her mat !!!

Well where to begin ...... We watched a very interesting movie until 3 in the morning with subtitles from India. I'm not quite sure what it was about as we nodded on and off to sleep , but I'm pretty sure it was made in the early days I'd cinematography :). It was slightly like a soap opera in India.

And that leads to the next event ...... 8 am on our mats and everyone exhausted and on edge. So ker gets her mat out on her line and some girl full of compassion starts yelling at her about how she moved her mat etc. Because afterall.... I'm sure she is entitled to a
Certain spot :). Ha ha.

So ker being the nice person she is got her
mat and moved. But it did noted there. Lucky for us we ran into her in the stairwell and ker gave her a piece of her mind :). We are learning compassion here :). Don't steal our peace please :)

Anatomy yesterday consisted of learning about " farting" and the reproductive system ... Mainly the rythmn method. I think we needed that lecture 20 years ago and
11 kids later :)

The highlight of our night was when every visiting teacher stood up to introduce themselves and told us that we
Are all rockstars because it was the hottest room they have ever been in:). I was beginning to think it was all in my head:

Bikram is back.... Need I say more??? Our yoga class yesterday was 21/2 hours long and.... I don't think I have ever laughed soo hard. Bikram was on a roll. I would share but would not even know where to begin. He did
However remind us that we are bulletproof,fireproof, moneyproof,sexproof,waterproof. We are becoming tough :).

All in all, we lean on our friends here, and feel love from our friends that are not with us and we realize that bettering your life is always good.

Peace and luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment